My introduction!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Anna and I have just started using my fitness pal, again :( I have used it a couple times in the past but always quit using it cuz it was annoying to log everything. I really want this to be the time I stick with it. Please add me it will help me so much!! :) Good luck everyone! You can do it!! :)

Replies

• sjlms
    sjlms Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi Anna, I just started back but I need to stick with this one this time, just finished sliimming world cos it didn't work for me even though it does for many. my first day and weigh in is tomorrow. so let's keep one and other company. look forward to hearing about your success.
  • jenniferadkins5
    jenniferadkins5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Its annoying but my neighbor has been using it for 2 months and has lost 30 pounds. Im on day 2 but i see my bloating has disappeared. Good luck.
  • annabos1502017
    annabos1502017 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jennifer! You too! :) I'll add you!
  • annabos1502017
    annabos1502017 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks sjlms! All the best! I added you!
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd love to walk the journey with you! It takes true dedication to stick with something you really want; you can do it!
  • echavarria_cesar
    echavarria_cesar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Barley starting this fitness pal thing and trying to lose like 10-15 pounds for the summer for EDC. Add me and we can support each other in our journey
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! After logging consistently for a while, it becomes less annoying :)