What's the best routine to follow to reach a fit body...

Options
I had my fourth baby in September 2016.. i m back to 50kg.. n figure is not bad...But i want my thighs to b firmer , biceps to b leaner n yes abs ... I have set myself a time frame till September this year to achieve that...i do a hiit round of 30mnts with a 5mnt run before n after the round...Now doing it for three days a week....But sometimes i feel i m not doing enough or not doing it right... Morning when i wake up my belly is small n nice....By evening it's all bloated up...Like i m preg again n is around in my 4th month...It's very irritating n discouraging...Help.... Pls...!!

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Moderate calorie deficit + appropriate training (in most cases, a bit of cardio work and a progressive lifting program).

All of that, plus a whole lot of patience and consistency.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

Doing a recomp may help as it looks like you are at a healthy weight (50kg). Look for the recomposition thread in the 'maintenance' sub forum. It is informative and inspiring.

Look through the programmes above. Adding a lifting routine on alternate days will help.

I think most people have a flatter belly in the morning- I do, it is empty and gravity hasn't had an effect on it. By the end of the day food and liquid have been added and gravity has had an effect. (Organs drop a little).

Cheers, h.
  • joshrthomas6903
    joshrthomas6903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Crossfit. Nutrition. Sleep. Repeat.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Whatever you end up doing, include strength training as part of it. Compound movements, varying rep ranges.