Looking for friends and motivation

Options
taylb7
taylb7 Posts: 1 Member
Hi Everyone!
I'm not really new to MyFitnessPal, but I am new to the community section. I'm hoping I can find motivation by making friends and using the community forums.

Some background: I used to weigh about 163 a year ago and I currently weigh 148. I'm hoping to lose another 10 pounds. It seems like the last 10 are always the most difficult. In the past I've tried programs like Nutrisystem and Jenny Craig, but I always seem to gain it back. I'm hoping that by using MyFitnessPal and making the food myself, I will be able to stick to a healthy plan.

Please share you Journey And add me!

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the community! I was 244 and now I'm 163, I want to get to 130! I'm going to add you!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me u like
  • jw268
    jw268 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • ngaydean
    ngaydean Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    137 was always my best weight. 5 years ago I started a desk job working crazy hours. I gained 35 pounds. 15are gone. However, at the age of 60 I only want to lose another 10 or so. Anymore than that will accentuate wrinkles. I say that by way of introduction. I am a grandmother of 14 and a safe friend. Sending you an add request :)

• ngaydean
    ngaydean Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Um, I guess I won't be sending that add request. Not until I can figure out how to do it, lol
  • Spencersfitness1989
    Spencersfitness1989 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You got this!!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me so we can take this fitness journey by storm.
  • susieq52082
    susieq52082 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like ...I am in the same situation