Back again, hopefully I see success this time :)

Options
BWA468
BWA468 Posts: 101 Member
Hi all I'm 31 from NZ and I am back again for the 10th time maybe?? I used this site back in 2012 and lost 21kgs in 4 months! Going from 110kgs to 89kg. At the time I didnt have a food scale and estimated all of my food. I was very happy with where I was at and was not at my ultimate goal but then I got into a relationship, started drinking a lot, it turned bad with the guy etc and I gained it all back and more so. The next time I had bought a food scale and weighed everything but I was not seeing the same progress and lost motivation. That has been the story the last few times. I am currently living at my parents house as I am saving to move to the UK so Mum cooks the meals. I buy my own lunches etc but my problem is probably drinking my calories. I love Pepsi Max (I still avoid sugary drinks when I can), frozen cokes, cold coffee drinks and then use the coffee machine at work for Mocha's. Otherwise my eating isnt too bad but I do indulge in take aways every so often and I know I eat more than I should be each day. I'm hoping I can stick at it this time as I would LOVE to lose 30kgs. Surprisingly logging back on here I can see I am 9kgs less than what I was a year ago so thats awesome :) I am not someone who enjoys excercise (never have never will!) and I lost a lot of my weight the first time just by watching the food I was eating. Anywho, if anyone wants to add me as a friend that would be cool :) It does actually help with motivation :)

Replies