Best ways to tone your stomach??

Options
Hi, I'm trying to lose about 5-10 more lbs but my main issue is the belly pooch.... Besides running, what else can I do to help tone my lower stomach area? I have been doing squats and also trying to watch what I eat(clean eating) am I leaving out something? And how long normally before you start seeing results?
Thanks!

Replies

• FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as spot reduction, just losing enough fat that it eventually comes off your belly too. Since the fat lays on top of muscle, even super strong Hulk abs are not going to be visible if there is too much padding on top. :(

On the up side, the problem is so common. I've got it too...
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose about 5-10 more lbs but my main issue is the belly pooch.... Besides running, what else can I do to help tone my lower stomach area? I have been doing squats and also trying to watch what I eat(clean eating) am I leaving out something? And how long normally before you start seeing results?
    Thanks!

Perhaps an adjustment on macros if you feel like you have leveled out. Lifting weights would help but like the above post says, you can't target one area.
  • beckyloewer
    beckyloewer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Reduce overall bodyfat percentage.