Losing weight thanks to hard work and myfitnesspal

Options
I just wanted to write a note of encouragement here on myfitnesspal. Myfitnesspal has certainly helped me keep track of my calorie intake and exercise. It helps me look forward to the weigh in and seeing my progress easily laid out on the website. I like to read other articles of success stories and I just want people to know that you are not alone! We are all trying to lose weight on here anywhere from 5 lbs to 50 lbs. I know that when I started this summer, I didn't have much faith in myself but after losing 17 lbs so far and about 28 or so more lbs to go, I am increasingly feeling comfortable and having faith in myself. Keep your chin up all!

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    good for you!!
    I have started about a month ago and just love it here
    we need all the support we can get
    feel free to add me:)
  • baschmidt2
    baschmidt2 Posts: 46
    Options
    thanks and I totally agree :)
  • Jessy0383
    Jessy0383 Posts: 42
    Options
    Good Job!!!!!!

I totally agree with you guys... is great to be in a site where you can get the support and advice from people that have the same goals as me which is lose weight and be healthy.... Also with mature people that will not judge you because of your looks. This is my 2nd week here and I am extra motivated. Keep up the work ladies...
  • baschmidt2
    Options
    Yeah no judgement is a great thing especially when trying to lose weight :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    yay! congrats on your 17 lbs! I agree, MFP helps me so much :)
    but i would change that from "5 lbs to 50 lbs" to "from 5 lbs to 200 lbs". ;) because i have seen several people who have lost more than 100!!!! :D
  • baschmidt2
    Options
    that's true. i couldn't imagine losing over 100 lbs!! power to those people!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!