Looking for momma friends who still need to lose "baby" weight!

Options
Hi there, I am starting my journey to drop the weight I gained during and after pregnancy. My son is a year and a half old, and I've held off long enough! I am looking forward to a summer of not being self conscience or being up because I won't wear shorts! Feel free to add me if you enduring the same struggle! :)

Replies

• chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Shoot, I've got baby weight from my first pregnancy. My oldest just turned 7!
  • bryerangel
    bryerangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing lol my oldest just turned 8. I was 120 lbs when I got pregnant with her and she made me gain 90 lbs!! Jk I know it was my fault
  • gimmibear1993
    gimmibear1993 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here here!! Son just turned 8 months. Still have baby weight from daughter who's 3... it's time. I breastfeed so does anyone know if this matters here?
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 lbs of baby weight to lose still- after four pregnancies. I feel ya.
  • mariazmabey
    mariazmabey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's been around 2 Years I've been trying to get my belly down after my c- section. My daughters 4 this year! This last year I've been more focused and determined to shift this weight not easy but it can be done :) it's slowly going feel free to add me ladies ..
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! My youngest (of 3) is 3 years old now. I'm down from 244 to 163. I still have about 30 more to lose. I want to feel comfortable in shorts. My legs are my most troublesome area. I'll add you!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I was 212, down to 150 pre pregnancy then back to 204 with pregnancy. Now am 142 as of today, lowest 134 pre bulk a few months back if anyone wants to add me too. :)