Committed Daily Loggers

Options
Hey all! Im looking to connect with people who are serious about logging their food and progress daily to build up a community to help keep eachother accountable! I'm 4 weeks into my weightloss and health journey and I've still got a long way to go. Feel free to add if you're in the same boat or if you just share a love of the app!

Replies

• SapphireMoon23
    SapphireMoon23 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Myzzlone wrote: »
    Hey all! Im looking to connect with people who are serious about logging their food and progress daily to build up a community to help keep eachother accountable! I'm 4 weeks into my weightloss and health journey and I've still got a long way to go. Feel free to add if you're in the same boat or if you just share a love of the app!

I lost 66 lbs. Want to lose 93 total. I log daily, the good, the bad, & ugly. I'll add you.
    Isabel, Central Florida.
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty committed these days and log everyday ;)
  • nFoooo
    nFoooo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've been logging every day since the start of my journey, every single think I eat goes into the log! I actually enjoy it and it turns losing weight into a game for me. Anyone is free to add me!
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log absolutely everything, good or bad, but I'm now in maintenance, having lost about 46 lbs.good luck on your journey!
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP to log my food for years, and I'm very much a daily logger but my diary is unfortunately not open anymore due to bitchy people judging my choices - like if I put cream in my coffee I'm eating too much fat, if I eat some ham I'm not losing weight because my diet is "full of processed foods" stuff like that. I don't need the hassle - I know what to eat.
  • nikosdemertzis
    nikosdemertzis Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp about a week now.I hope to lose about 10kg and drop my fat percentance.Feel free to add me.
  • ruthlessflower
    ruthlessflower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I log daily, even the times when I've slipped up. So feel free to add me :)
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Myzzlone wrote: »

Ive logged for 110days.
    Lost 23lbs so far.
    I log food daily.progress etc etc.
    Ive added u as a friend.

Good luck with your journey
  • TracyTesch83
    TracyTesch83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I log, I have lost 22 lbs since the begining of March and want to lose 45-70 lbs more. Feel free to add me.
  • Francis3211
    Francis3211 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log daily as well. Need to lose more than 60 lbs, have lost 15 so far. Struggling with alcohol but religiously log it as well. Do feel free to add me if you wish?
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    On Day 115 of logging everything (good days, bad days and even nights out), every single day, I've lost 25lb since December and have another 45lb to go to my ultimate goal. Folks are welcome to add me.