Encouragement Needed!

Options
I've had one failed diet after the other and I'm just tired of being overweight and unhappy about that fact. I need all the encouragement and support that I can get! If you feel the same please feel free to add me and let's do this together! :)

Replies

• Baileysmp
    Baileysmp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just decided to use MFP today to make myself accountable. I am in the same boat as you. I'm overweight and very uncomfortable. I'd be happy to make this journey with you.
  • 13blakcat13
    13blakcat13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I understand you both I'm going to be 30 yrs old and I want live well into​ my 60. Without having any health issues.So let's keep each other postive.
    Please accept my friend request.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3 I know exactly how you feel doing one diet after another. I'll add you :)
  • tatted_teacher
    tatted_teacher Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!!! I'm determined to get healthy! I have a goal of losing 30 pounds to start!
  • JodyTran
    JodyTran Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and I know the struggle. Now that my children are older, it's my time to focus on me. Let's do this!
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    this will be my 3rd time trying fitness pal. I've been eating better for the last 3 weeks and just started logging last week. we can keep each other in check. im ready to commit for real this time. 3rd time is the charm!
  • s1ssysdk
    s1ssysdk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know your struggle... I am tired of feeling so lost when it comes to getting healthy. I'm new to MFP... time to send this weight loss thing into high gear!
  • Txbred87
    Txbred87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel you. Trying really hard to get healthy and get down to where I feel I need to be. Always looking for friends to help keep each other motivated! I sent you a request! :smile:
  • lesliebrice08
    lesliebrice08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the 3 for 3 where you set a goal for 3 days and once that is reached set for 3 weeks and then 3 months. I was in the same situation until I read no excuses and that book really helped me. I lacked self discipline and I had to change my motivation technecs. My downfall is sweets but I finally have broken the sugar addiction and I feel better. I'm still working towards my goal I make it to the gym everyday even if it's just to do the elliptical machine. I hope this helps and good luck on rewriting your story if you need some support add me as a friend:) you got this girl
  • christinarandolph3
    christinarandolph3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I do good for starters then I fall off it's like a roller coaster and I want off I just need that support 24/7 please add me on