OK what is going on with the logging on the website??

Options
Last two days has been wacky. I had my breakfast logged, and i just went to log lunch and two items from breakfast are gone. WTF? Using the website - not a phone ap.

Replies

• lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was having a similar issue...
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I just went back into my diary and now all the items are there. Definitely something wacko.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    That happened to me once, yesterday I think. But when I went to another page and then clicked on my diary again, the logged meal was back.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ye i keep posting stuff and it disapears and sometimes reapears lol or i add a meal and it never appears
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Had my dinner disappear and re-entered it. I went to check my weekly net calories and had a day last week show super high calories and I knew I didn't overeat that day. The exact same day last week was showing both dinners. Don't know how it switched days in the middle of logging but it did. You might check that it didn't put what you were logging on a different day.
  • kclaar11
    kclaar11 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Had the same issue yesterday. Tried logging a pre-workout item, and it disappeared three times. I went back a little later, and all three times showed up.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Same problem here and it continues.
  • redgrey85
    redgrey85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. Wonky and was looking for a way to bug report. Do you think the developers will see these or is there a bug reporting tool we can use?
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    yeah- a bit glitchy for me today too.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    its pissing me off im not hugnry so trying to rearange my meals since i know ill be even less hungry later need to eat it up now but everything keeps disapearing -.-
  • redgrey85
    Options
    Tweeted at them and sent a link to this thread. Hopefully that will get to the right people. (Also, in case any of you are interested in chiming in...)

• mayoi
    mayoi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yep, same here. Entries disappearing, deleted items reappearing. Strange.
  • redgrey85
    Options
    So, I heard back from MyFitnessPal:

"We're currently investigating,if you are experiencing, plz reach out here: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new so we can gather more details"
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm only seeing problems with the phone app and the website syncing. Again. If I log something on the website it doesn't show up on the app and vice versa. This happened last month but the newest update fixed it but now it's apparently glitchy again.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    redgrey85 wrote: »
    So, I heard back from MyFitnessPal:

"We're currently investigating,if you are experiencing, plz reach out here: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new so we can gather more details"

Thanks - I just emailed them.
  • mayoi
    mayoi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I just emailed them.

Same. Thanks!

• fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Yes, definitely something wrong. Today my diary told me "If every day were like today... You'll have a massive coronary". I am so mad I could spit. :angry:

LOL.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,739 Member
    Options
    me too!