Would like some friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hey! Been a member for a little while but only just got ontop of this keeping a diary thing. Would like some fiends to keep me motivated. I work from home, anyone else in the same boat? :)

Replies

• HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sure, we can be friends. :)
  • koahope
    koahope Posts: 15
    Options
    can be your friend...I work from 'home' sort-of - live on and run a seasonal campground. Schedule is all screwed up most of the time & even though I 'm home I never have a regualr eating schedule or habit.
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey I will be more than glad to offer support or any helpful advice I can! Welcome and take care!
  • coltbaby1
    coltbaby1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am just starting my diet so maybe we can help each other..
  • katie_kaboom
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me...I love passing along all of the encouragement I have received here. :happy:
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    feel free to add me x
  • snickers14
    snickers14 Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I don't work from home but I'm sure we can still motivate each other! :)
  • suggagina
    suggagina Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sure add me!!! Just started last week myself. It's good to put together a plan for your day, how much your gonna workout and what your gonna eat for each meal then post to your diary. You Can Do It!!:smile:
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    PearlMarie_3gen_11484 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • albrch
    albrch Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all, this is my first day on the site. I just wanted to say hello and would like to wish everyone good luck on their fitness journey. :happy:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am on here daily, normally have workouts between 1500-2000 calories burnt perday,
  • DarkenScorpio
    Options
    Welcome. I don't work from home because I am currently unemployed and in process of moving. lol hope to change the unemployed part soon tho. I'm always up for meeting and having new friends. I wish you great success on your road here to a new healthy lifestyle.
  • yorkie1973
    Options
    Hi, Im new on here this week. You are welcome to add me and i will do my best to keep you and others motivated along the way.

Good luck with your challenge

Clare
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Been here 3 weeks, I'm a grad student so I'm off for the next month but am not working this year. I try to get on every day a few times. <3 this site!
  • elly0001
    elly0001 Posts: 191
    Options
    hi also my first day on this site so feel free to add me i also need some friends and people in the same situation to help keep me ontrack!
  • Shay6457
    Shay6457 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey my name is Shay I just started this diary on my phone could use some friends add menmy username is Shay6457
  • LovingLife007
    Options
    I work part-time from home and would be glad to be your friend!
    Kathryn
  • mrstank68
    mrstank68 Posts: 2
    Options
    add me too..we all need to be motivated at times. all the help we get makes the difference x
  • momofwildboy
    Options
    Hi there, I just joined as well and a SAHM. Love to have more friends.:smile: