A 2 for 1 NSV

Options
I'm on Day 7 of my MFP journey, and even though I hadn't planned on working out on the weekends, I did today because I WANTED TO! I actually wanted to exercise! Seeing this, my loving wife said, "I've never seen you so motivated!"

WOW! Thanks to MFP and all of my new friends here! (And I'm always open to more friends-- send me a request and we'll motivate each other!)

Replies

• joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work!
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I am to the point that I feel bummed if I don't work out! I actually look forward to getting up @ 5:00 to work out now. And when the pants size drops and the scale reads less, it only intensifies my desire to work out even harder and eat even cleaner. It's a great feeling! Keep up the good work!
  • Angelover2286
    Angelover2286 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome! And I know from prior experience that the feeling you're experiencing....it's a great one...knowing that you're actually at a point where you want to do it, because it does feel good. Keep up the good work!
  • LondonLad
    LondonLad Posts: 31
    Options
    It is a great feeling.

Are you finding you are less stressed and much happier ?
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Glad you have a supportive wife to cheer you on!
  • mrdavidjk
    mrdavidjk Posts: 105
    Options
    good for you and its great to get encouragement from your wife also.
  • redcurlygirl
    Options
    Gotta love the way you feel after a good workout!!! WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!