Weighting-in right after TOM????

Options
I wanted 2 know if i should weigh in right after my monthly u kno????? :wink: OR skip this week and weigh in next week!!!! What do u guys think???? I really dont kno how TOM affects your body????:flowerforyou: thanks

Replies

• cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    I would track it, but keep in mind it is going to affect it. Just so you know about what happens next month. And don't get distressed over it, understand you WILL gain. Don't be scared, it will go back down!!
  • Adbrown1956
    Adbrown1956 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would track it, but keep in mind it is going to affect it. Just so you know about what happens next month. And don't get distressed over it, understand you WILL gain. Don't be scared, it will go back down!!

OOO okay because i hve gained a pound!!! since last week!!!! sooo i should log it?????
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I can be up about 5lbs right before TOM to a couple of days after. If I had the willpower to not weigh I would just avoid it for about 10 days or so, but I can't. So I still weigh myself, but I don't freak out about it.
  • Adbrown1956
    Options
    I can be up about 5lbs right before TOM to a couple of days after. If I had the willpower to not weigh I would just avoid it for about 10 days or so, but I can't. So I still weigh myself, but I don't freak out about it.

okay i feel much better!!! i was worrying!!! :happy:
  • FriendsR4EverTreasures
    Options
    In order to truly track what your body is doing, I recommend you log it, especially if it's your regular day to do so, otherwise how else will you learn about what your body does in response to uncontrollable factors? If it's not your day to log, wait, but don't let TOM take you off track!! :)
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I typically weigh in the week after or if im not feeling bloated during.
  • Adbrown1956
    Options
    In order to truly track what your body is doing, I recommend you log it, especially if it's your regular day to do so, otherwise how else will you learn about what your body does in response to uncontrollable factors? If it's not your day to log, wait, but don't let TOM take you off track!! :)

okay!!!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I track it, that way I see the average I am more in that time, which is for me 1 to 2 lbs.