Stretch marks and sagging skin

Options
So, after having an eating disorder I gained weight gradually up to 9 stone and then after being on medication (typical side effect on rapid weight gain) I gained two stone in the space of 8 months and of course my breasts have grown rapidly and now I have a lot of big purple stretch marks on them. I'm now off the medication and am ready to start losing weight, slowly as best I can, however I'm worried that because of the stretch marks and the rapid growth of my breasts, that when I do lose weight (my goal is 1 and a half stone) my breasts will sag and I'll have a lot of "saggy" skin. I'm interested in hearing about any one else who has managed to lose weight like in my situation and not had any sagging, or if there are any tips to help avoid sagging skin on the breasts as my breasts are one of the things I truly do like about my body and I'm afraid once I lose the weight, I simply wont be as comfortable with them anymore!

Replies

• Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Sagging skin is better than fat under skin. There's no real way to prevent it. Just eat as healthy as possible and hope you're youthful enough for it to shrink.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Keep it up.
  • Karena26x
    Karena26x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Using weights will tone you and help