Row the world games UPDATED

Options
LeeKetty1176
LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
PLEASE READ SKIPPERS !!!!

After a very good point was made to me by Heather75 (thanks honey), its occurred to me that that i have acted quite irresponsible!

I know that people like to have the games up front so they can plan there weeks etc, however i know that a lot of people are killing themselves to move their boat...... and a few are risking injury !

to that end i will be inserting REST DAYS in to our challenge, but will think of a different way that people can still move the boat.

THIS WEEK WEDNESDAY WILL BE A REST DAY and CALS WILL NOT COUNT ! HOWEVER THE WATER element will still count.

there will be a rest day EVERY WEEK ! but will compensate by adding an extra double day etc

I hope you understand why i am doing this, i just want to make sure that we all complete the game safe and healthy !

please bump and any none captains that do bump if you can make sure your captain is aware !

Lee

Replies

• MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    BUMP! What are the other days for this week? (May be good to have in this thread too!)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Aww! You weren't being irresponsible! It's just that a bunch of us (not ME, of course) are very competitive and push too hard.

Thanks, Lee. You're doing an amazing job with this and everyone appreciates it.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    bumpage
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    This is a good idea. I know some people were getting some burn out. Excellent plan!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    A rest day is a really good idea. But is there any chance we could choose our own individually? I'm actually working wednesday so I don'y mind taking that off, but if you'd said Thursday I'd have been pretty pissed because its one of the few days that I get a chance to get a good burn in. So many of us work different shifts, have kids etc. Maybe we could have a weekly rest day challenge (such as your water one this week) and do that on which ever day we choose to take off?
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    A rest day is a really good idea. But is there any chance we could choose our own individually? I'm actually working wednesday so I don'y mind taking that off, but if you'd said Thursday I'd have been pretty pissed because its one of the few days that I get a chance to get a good burn in. So many of us work different shifts, have kids etc. Maybe we could have a weekly rest day challenge (such as your water one this week) and do that on which ever day we choose to take off?

hmmmmmmm

good plan................ i will do that next week........each team can play their "water day" any day they pick and take a rest day as a team ???????? would that work ????
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    what is the water thing?
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

hmmmmmmm

good plan................ i will do that next week........each team can play their "water day" any day they pick and take a rest day as a team ???????? would that work ????

Thats a good idea, atleast then there's only 15 of us to accomadate not more than 200 lol
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bump

what is the water thing? i mustve missed that post...
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

This is from Lee's last post:

MONDAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOUBLE DAY !

WED>>>>>>>>>>> WATER WATER WEDNESDAY !!!
    each team member will be awarded 10 mile per glass of water up to a maximum of 9 glasses (90 miles) !! we could not play this game without trust, so you are all trusted to tell the truth and drink up !!!!

FRIDAY>>>>>>>>>>> DOUBLE DAY !!!!!

DOUBLE ATTACK WEEKEND !!!

Attacking boats that are near you (two in front or any behind) and get their highest cal burns on both SAT AND SUNDAY and TRIPLE that one persons miles !!!!!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    bump
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options

hmmmmmmm

This. Wednesdays are my biggest cal burns and I'd hate for it not to count.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Yayyy I am so excited for a rest day!!!! This is a great idea... just gotta move around my insanity schedule so I don't eff it up and get lazy lol =))
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Bump
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bumpmas!
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options

hmmmmmmm

Thats a good idea, atleast then there's only 15 of us to accomadate not more than 200 lol

Thanks for the idea Kate_UK . . I agree, we should figure out the best day as a team.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    bump!