New from ny

Options
Hello my name is Cassie I am new here. I am trying to lose the last 30lbs that I have gained from my pregnancies(I have lost 60 already) I started weight watchers 3 weeks ago along with working out on my elliptical and lost 11 lbs so far!:smile: any tips let me know :happy:

Replies

• motherof3
    Options
    Hello my name is Cassie I am new here. I am trying to lose the last 30lbs that I have gained from my pregnancies(I have lost 60 already) I started weight watchers 3 weeks ago along with working out on my elliptical and lost 11 lbs so far!:smile: any tips let me know :happy:
  • jazzycarolanne
    Options
    Welcome Cassie!

I am new here too....this is a wonderful site with so much support. You will really love the tools...food log....exercise log...they make it so much easier. When I joined up someone gave me the advice to log my food in at the beginning of the day then just follow what I logged in. It seems simple but it really helps to keep you aware of what you are eating and reduces the chances for a slip up. I highly recommend it. Good luck and we are all with you!

Carol Anne
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here, everyone is really nice, supportive and helpful. This site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • motherof3
    Options
    Thanks girls..and good luck to you too!!
  • amanda79
    amanda79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome,. :)
    That's great, keep it up!