Last year VS this year.

Options
I've posted on here several times and I just can't get over how much has changed in the past year. I've lost about 40 pounds and I've never felt so healthy it's become one hell of a lifestyle change. I started getting in shape for me and to make myself an overall healthier person. But losing weight also has its perks. I get noticed more and I'm able to fit in cuter clothes. If your thinking about doing the same message me and I'll tell you everything you need to know about starting your journey!
Before 208 now I'm 168 standing at 5'6
(And I'm not changing my screen name) lol

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! Need a tan though. lol
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fabulous!
  • haloosh
    haloosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kelly! You look terrific. I am 5'6 and at 204 now.. please share how you reached your goal. Cant wait to hear your story.
  • Kellyfatbelly1
    Kellyfatbelly1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Haha I'll get a tan when the sun comes out ;) and I'll message you about my journey
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    tjkita wrote: »

Rude! lol
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    tjkita wrote: »

Ignore ^^^^. Pale is beautiful, keep your skin healthy.

You look great!
  • beaglebrandon
    beaglebrandon Posts: 97 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Same here. I went from 223 to 169 at 5'8" since January last year. I'm amazed that I could do it, and I know how hard it was for me, and I can relate to you.

Quite a bit different for me too. I used to struggle and get winded from walking from my workplace to my car. I had back problems and foot problems. I didn't want to do anything after my cubicle office job but sit down drink a beer and watch tv. I hated my belly and was ready to move up to XXL in everything.

Now, I go to the gym for 2 hours each day, walk or bike after work, play with my kids, always on the go - and loving it. No more back problems or foot problems. And I wear a M in everything.

Quite a change in only 1 year.

What motivated you to do it?
  • Kellyfatbelly1
    Options
    Haha I know I know I'm a sunless tanner going tanning is like asking for wrinkles. I love my white skin. You think what some random says is going to effect me in anyway... NEGATIVE. Haha
  • Kellyfatbelly1
    Options

Same here. I went from 223 to 169 at 5'8" since January last year. I'm amazed that I could do it, and I know how hard it was for me, and I can relate to you.

Quite a bit different for me too. I used to struggle and get winded from walking from my workplace to my car. I had back problems and foot problems. I didn't want to do anything after my cubicle office job but sit down drink a beer and watch tv. I hated my belly and was ready to move up to XXL in everything.

Now, I go to the gym for 2 hours each day, walk or bike after work, play with my kids, always on the go - and loving it. No more back problems or foot problems. And I wear a M in everything.

Quite a change in only 1 year.

What motivated you to do it?

Dang nice job! Yes when I first started running my lower back had the worst pain due to being overweight it was horrible at first. And honestly I got motivated because I just wasn't happy at all. If you don't like what you see... change it and that's what I did lol

• d8nni
    d8nni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Don't tan! I got sun spots on my hands last summer and they won't go away! Old lady hands at 40 is so not OK. I sunscreen every day now so it won't get worse. I've decided pasty white is the new carribean tan. :smile:
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! 40 is awesome!
    Another pale skin vote here ;) I once had a woman at Costco say to me in the most admiring voice, "God, I love your pale, milky skin!" Keep the weight off, keep the skin healthy. You're going to look YEARS younger later! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!