college/university?

Options
i'm not new but always looking for more friends!

due to start sixth form college in a few weeks so anyone out there also juggling classes/workouts and trying to eat healthily as well as leading a social life?

feel free to add me - oh and i'm in the UK by the way but don't let that put you off xD

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I work 36 hours a week, I am also doing an open university course and trying to fit in the gym and some sembelance of a soicial life so yes I know where you are coming from sometimes I just feel like I am juggling too many balls :)
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    Im currently working 2 jobs (20-25 hours a week) plus frequent baby sitting(24 hours a week). Ill be keeping all the 3 things, plus becomeing a full time student (2nd year of uni) in September. In September I will be "promoted" per say at one of my jobs, thus working 30ish hours a week.
    Fun fun!
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I'm restarting university in the fall, plus trying to find a job...add me if you wish :D
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm in the UK also.
    Starting my third year at uni in october, so got all the usual to juggle along with work as well :(

Heidi
  • mizzbrittz
    mizzbrittz Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm taking 22 units next semester, president of Student Gov and Alpha Gamma Sigma, voting member on 5 committees, I work, and I just joined the cross country team. I feel your pain! It's hard but we can do it!
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    As soon as I find a job, I'll be working full time while going to the university full time... and I hope to keep doing this weight loss thing. Don't have much of a social life, most friends work full time and the ones that don't are rude and miserable, so they are no longer friends... that's when I decided to start MFP
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    Oh, let me add you! Oh wait... :flowerforyou: lol
  • ChikyLee
    ChikyLee Posts: 28
    Options
    I totally am in the same boat. College is such a drain that sometimes I just do not want to work out! I'll add you and we can vent about workouts and school :P haha