Accountability buddy

Options
Hello I'm female 26 and have about 47 pounds to loose... I need a motivating accountability buddy that is going through the same struggle I am

Replies

• marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose about 30 lbs. we can motivate each other :) what diet are you doing?
  • kelseyrhutchinson
    kelseyrhutchinson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me
  • ReapingMyHarvest
    ReapingMyHarvest Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too! Would love some accountabilty partners also!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred! It's my first day.
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30-35 lbs. Before I got pregnant I lost 75 lbs but those 'screw it' burgers sure added up during my last trimester. Kidlet is 4 months old and I've lost 35 lbs so far but definitely could use some more friends looking to lose! :)
  • tmt__1993
    tmt__1993 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Guys help!! I started Insanity Asylum 2. The biggest goal I want is to be tone and confident before summer is in full swing. I only have 10 lbs to lose but it's probably going to be the hardest. I need a buddy to chat on the fly to help me with the temptations. Pizza is the worst.
  • Shan_Wow89
    Shan_Wow89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would love to have someone help keep me motivated
  • dramisea
    dramisea Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too! ☺️ y'all can add me if you'd like! I've lost 47 lbs, still need to lose 27-32 more!
  • blizzydog
    blizzydog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability too! I tend to put any exercise/nutrition on the back burner, only for when there's time.....with 2 kids and life- I need to take myself off of being last on my list to look after
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Me too everyone add me as a friend I've got 20 to lose
  • kruthikaps8967
    kruthikaps8967 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I need a buddy too for motivation
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    All can add me as well!
  • nchippiechick
    nchippiechick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stop putting my needs last...single mom of two and as the saying goes, "you can't pour from an empty cup!". Learning to not feel guilt for taking time for me. Feel free to add me so we can help support and encourage each other!
  • Mahdi22
    Mahdi22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    tmt__1993 wrote: »
    Guys help!! I started Insanity Asylum 2. The biggest goal I want is to be tone and confident before summer is in full swing. I only have 10 lbs to lose but it's probably going to be the hardest. I need a buddy to chat on the fly to help me with the temptations. Pizza is the worst.

Hey, I'm doing insanity max 30. Tomorrow will be the start of week 2. I am 220 pounds and need to lose 40-50 pounds. It would be awesome if we could motivate each other to finish. What week are you on?
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @nchippiechick hi , I'm a mom of four!
  • nchippiechick
    Options
    @nchippiechick hi , I'm a mom of four!

I was a mom of five until everything went to hell with my ex. Now I'm mom to my two and dealing with the loss of my step kids.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @nchippiechick aww I'm sorry. My kids are older the youngest is 5 yr.
  • nchippiechick
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 mine are 11 and 8. They were the youngest of the bunch
  • tmt__1993
    tmt__1993 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @Mahdi22 I've done the program before but didn't give it my all. Now I'm starting again this week. :)