Back again, with new goals

Options
blueeyedtraveler
blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
edited April 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I used MFP 6 years ago, and with tracking my food and Zumba, I lost 70 pounds. Then I just stopped!

I gained much of it back.

It took this long for me to figure out what I NEEDED to do; so I'm back!

Monday, I'm starting the Keto WOE. I am also going to do the Beachbody Cize workouts, as well as some cycling (spin) classes.

I'm more determined than ever, to get healthy and stay healthy! I deserve it. I even started a Facebook page so people could follow my journey!

I used to have a lot of friends here, but not so much anymore; so I'd love to help cheer you on, if you'd return the favor! Please be my friend lol

Replies

• christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yay! I loved keto so much but was diagnosed with IBD and am having to give up dairy. You will love it!
  • ElizabethAnnSz
    ElizabethAnnSz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Curious as to why you aren't doing Zumba again? I only ask because I'm starting Zumba tonight and I'm a little nervous. Hope I can keep up. Glad to have you back!
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oh, I loved Zumba! But it took up so much time! I was going twice a week, and it was another 2.5 - 3 hours after I worked all day. When I got my pup, I couldn't find it in my heart to leave him alone like that.

I'm now taking walks with him, and added in cycling, which is giving me an amazing burn once a week. That class is only 50 minutes and less than 10 minutes from my home.

If you like to dance, you will love Zumba! Important thing...you won't get all the routines down immediately, but JUST KEEP MOVING!