Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hi! My name is Chiristina but I like to go by Christi. I'm from Texas and just moved about 7 miles from the beach! I Love to go walking the beach when I can. Other than that I walk where I live. That's the only exercise that I do because I'm in chronic pain with my back. I have moderate Scoliosis and Disk Degenerative Diseases and Osteopenia and Osteoarthritis all in my back, which means I have several tiny fractures all over my spine. I keep moving!! I would like to loose 15-20 pounds. Thanks....

Replies

• mumbleit
    mumbleit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'll be your friend!
  • LoveEL2
    LoveEL2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Christi, you can add me too:)
  • lydiastlouis675
    lydiastlouis675 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    You can add me! I just found out I have scoliosis (only about 18 degree curve right now). Definitely motivation to watch my weight and do more exercises and stretching and to eat right. I am especially trying to make sure I get needed vitamins and minerals for bone health. I'm also trying to apply these ideas in this video as best I can. Good luck and hope you experience some relief from your pain and get a good support system! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWtrCmzaOw&t=316s
  • Txbred87
    Txbred87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there Christi, you can add me if you'd like! I'm a Texas gal, too. :smiley:
  • sabrina121314
    sabrina121314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina, I would love to be your friend. You can add me as well!
  • Havery2017
    Havery2017 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm looking for the same 36 wife and mom in Massachusetts.
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrstina, I am from South Texas :) Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mizzzcotton
    mizzzcotton Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, ladies