Body Fortress Whey Protein

Options
Recently I bought a bucket of Body Fortress Super Advaned Whey Protein at Wal-Mart for 15$. Never had any experience with this product before. Does anyone have any feedback on it? Thank!

Replies

• foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I use it and it works just fine for me. Fits in the budget, too.
  • imprimez
    imprimez Posts: 36
    Options
    I use it as well. Very cheap and seems to do the job. I recommend the Cookies and Creme flavor. Delicious.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    the vanilla works great to add protein to smoothies!
  • Metalhead187
    Options
    It is pretty good, I used it for a while. (In my opinion) the best whey protein is Optimum Nutrition Natural Whey Protein.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i have the chocolate now and first tried the chocolate peanutbutter. yum especialy made with almond milk.
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    It is pretty good, I used it for a while. (In my opinion) the best whey protein is Optimum Nutrition Natural Whey Protein.

agreed on both counts.
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Excellent product! I started with one scoop and had good results with weight loss, recently increased to two scoops and noticed a difference almost immediately. It stays with me longer, I have more energy, and I actually want to get physically active. Not to mention the weight loss, which has increased as well.
  • bearsfan68
    bearsfan68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I really like it to get a lot of protein in for the day. I have tried several flavors and I think they are really good. I mix it with skim milk and it is pretty creamy.
  • TeMpi
    TeMpi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can't really beat $15 for a bucket of whey protein at the local Wal-Mart. lol