Your favorite "junk" food you wish was healthy?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Mostly I wish they were 0 calories lol...

Cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting
    Carrot cake
    Pizza
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    I wish a pizza crust could have the same number of calories as the equivalent weight in cauliflower. And the pepperoni and cheese had the same fat content as the slices of tomato.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Not exactly junk, in fact far from it, but I wish mousse cake had fewer calories.
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    Every milk and white chocolate and sweets in the world lol...
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    I wont lie, I've wished more than once that chocolate contained as many carbs as, say, cauliflower.

A square of dark chocolate does.
    h44cspg5kfdz.png

• lil_Ngin
    lil_Ngin Posts: 3 Member
    tami7460 wrote: »
    Ruffles potato chips and French Onion Dip. Can't have it in the house, 'cause I have no power to resist the stuff.

Same...and chocolate chip cookies, the Nestle Toll House Ultimates, break and bake kind, yummy!
  • nFoooo
    nFoooo Posts: 136 Member
    Poutine or McFlurries.

Don't care about junk or not but the calories are way too high T_T
  • JodyTran
    JodyTran Posts: 8 Member
    Chili Cheese Fries is my weakness. If it was healthy and helped you lose weight,I's be the skinniest,healthy person on the planet!
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    edited April 2017
    TIM TAMS, Kraft crunchy peanut butter, pringles and all chips, chocolate chip cookies, pizza, mcdonalds, ben and jerry's ice cream, French fries, potato wedges, chicken schnitzel, meatballs, all cakes, Nutella, pancakes with maple syrup, milk chocolate especially Lindt, Milka and Cadbury's...the list goes on.
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    For those of you who wish for healthier cheesecake, have you seen this? :)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake/p1
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Doritos
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    We had Taco Bell last night for dinner. Sorrynotsorry. ;)

And +1 on the nachos. I could probably eat my weight in nachos if left unchecked.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    I am pretty much obsessed with all Taco Bell (and I'm apparently the only person on the planet who doesn't get diarrhea from it). If I could eat it every day, I definitely would.

What are some fast food items or "junk" foods that you wish were healthier?

I love, love Taco Bell and I don't get the runs either. Love me a Taco Supreme!
  • Jerseyyy78
    Jerseyyy78 Posts: 3 Member
    Nutella!
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Brownies. I love them, but I can never seem to fit ooey gooey brownies the way I'd like. I DO have a small square, but I'd love a huge square! LOL I also love TB, but I've managed to fit that in pretty easy. Same with Chinese food. I've cut way back on alcohol. I tend to like the sipping liquors, so they are notoriously high in cals. :/
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes.

Oh yes... I get one box of these every year and eat about one a week. Can't explain it. They are ok, but I think its the crunch factor that puts me in bliss land.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    edited April 2017
    Taco bell has really decent al fresco tacos (at least they did, haven't been in a while) that have good macros. I'm always confused as to how the ingredients they add to make the tacos are considered healthy on their own until they prepare them for you and you pay... what exactly makes it unhealthy? Srs questions Do you mean calorie dense?
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    I do, however, wish funnel cakes had more protein
  • nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    I don't know much about taco bell, though the al fresco menus sounds good. I do think a lot of fast food, particularly anything fried, tends to be calorie dense, but less dense in nutrients... So if your daily calories are on the low side and you want to get your vitamins and minerals, then you'd likely want to spend those calories on things with more nutrients? Just a guess--I don't eat any fast food any more so it's not something I'm that informed about.
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Cheesecake......... oh wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake/p1

Shameless plug :)

Have no shame, that is an awesome recipe!