30 Pounds Down! =)

Options
This past January I began my small weight loss journey. I don't have very many "before" pictures, because at that point I wasn't really a fan of having my picture taken (for just reason, I think!). When I began I was at 160 lbs, had a BMI of 26.6 and my measurements were:
waist: 32"
hips: 38"
thighs: 24"

With that being said, here are a few before pictures I dug up from last Christmas.
2z6wdx2.jpg

2qtenwk.jpg

Now, here are a few after pictures that I'm not embarrassed to show! I now weight 130 lbs, have a healthy BMI of 21.6, and my measurements are currently:
waist: 27"
hips: 26"
thighs: 20"

azgl0o.jpg

10cvtl3.jpg

2qjaf50.jpg

And even a few swimsuit shots!

flv5vq.jpg

4tozn4.jpg

311nsyh.jpg

I still have a little work to do, I'd like to do some toning and get into better shape; I'm thinking about trying out the 30 Day Shred. Even with just losing 30 lbs it's amazing how much more energy I have and how much healthier I feel; MyFitnessPal is wonderful, I'm pretty sure I'm now forever addicted to logging my calories!

Best of luck to everyone else out there! :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!