Can stick to training but always fall off diet!

Options
2»

Replies

• TheSkyBlushed
    TheSkyBlushed Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    erinlane93 wrote: »
    Hi,

I currently weight train 4 times a week and have a boxing class once a week also. I love training but I'm finding it difficult to stay on plan with my diet.

Any suggestions?

Xxxx

YES! I recently added MCT oil to my diet and the cravings have gone down substantially.

I use brain octane oil by bulletproof (amazon) Started with 1 tsp and now am up to around 2 tablespoons daily. I take 1 in the morning with hot lemon water and another mixed in with a protein green smoothie (orin salad dressing, etc)

I also switched from using a pea protein powder to a hydrolyzed beef protein Collagen by Zint (amazon) those two things have helped me so much.

Good luck!! Hope that helps.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    erinlane93 wrote: »
    Hi,

I currently weight train 4 times a week and have a boxing class once a week also. I love training but I'm finding it difficult to stay on plan with my diet.

Any suggestions?

Xxxx

YES! I recently added MCT oil to my diet and the cravings have gone down substantially.

I use brain octane oil by bulletproof (amazon) Started with 1 tsp and now am up to around 2 tablespoons daily. I take 1 in the morning with hot lemon water and another mixed in with a protein green smoothie (orin salad dressing, etc)

I also switched from using a pea protein powder to a hydrolyzed beef protein Collagen by Zint (amazon) those two things have helped me so much.

Good luck!! Hope that helps.

2 tablespoons of fat? That's a giant waste of calories I could use on something tasty...
  • morganfx
    morganfx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @SweetHeresy you took my cat for you profile pic, lol.
    p6ebmyhr0yig.jpg
  • ItsBetterThisWay
    ItsBetterThisWay Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day, do you sincerely want this new lifestyle or do you just love the idea of it? You've gotta go all in. Also, don't make things harder than they need to be. So: pre log, cook in bulk, don't keep your slip up foods in the house, don't go too crazy with your calorie deficit, get some good sleep, drink enough water, make some friends at the gym, actually research gym routines in accordance to your goals. Make life easier for yourself.