I am New!

Options
I just signed up for this website this morning and I am already excited. I've already lost 41lbs eating less and working out like a crazy woman, but I could do better in the food area. This is going to be a big help. I am so excited! Anyone want to chat, let me know. I am pretty crazy when it comes to working out, so if you like to work out and like to challenge yourself, let me know.

Replies

• KOOLSMILE
    KOOLSMILE Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for this website this morning and I am already excited. I've already lost 41lbs eating less and working out like a crazy woman, but I could do better in the food area. This is going to be a big help. I am so excited! Anyone want to chat, let me know. I am pretty crazy when it comes to working out, so if you like to work out and like to challenge yourself, let me know.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

We have a fitness board as well. There's usually a challenge going on. The V-day challenge is almost over, but there will be a challenge after that.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome and don't over do the exercise -- you don't want to injure yourself and then undo all the hard work you managed to accomplish so far.
  • coachcarr
    Options
    I found this site this morning and i really like whats going on here . Has sthis helped anyone ?