looking for a bff to get through this challenge with

Options
heyyy guys!! sooo working alone for success can be hard at times...!! i'm looking for someone around my age and weight category who likes to be motivated and needs someone there to help them out... cuz i know i would sure use some support!! I have free texting and i think that can be used as a guide to motivation as well as emailing on here and keepin in touch...

Hope to hear from you soon
xoxo

Replies

• Christina74S
    Christina74S Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Christina. I'm 22 and from Buffalo NY. I have free texting and am up for a fitness bff if you still need one! Send me a message if you want :)
  • pjm1806
    pjm1806 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi patty. 22. Astoria NYC. Message me if you want support. I am great motivator and would love to have a friend that is getting married. :) I hope I will too in like 2 years.

I know I am little lighter than you but it doesn't matter :)
  • SaucyCJMinx
    SaucyCJMinx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    My name is Candice. I saw your post about the support and would totally love to do it!! I live in SF and feel a bit alone in my weight loss journey. All of my friends are thin and try but, can't really relate. I feel I could use the extra accountability + motivation factor. Looking forward to chatting more! Thanks!

~Candice
  • 11aking
    11aking Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ashee :) I'm 18, and I'm from Texas. Feel free to add me, I'd love to have a friend to help.