What's for dinner?

Options
MeginBliss
MeginBliss Posts: 30 Member
Give me dinner ideas for tonight! (No meat or dairy please).

I meal prep and ended up one meal short for the week.

Replies

• cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Red beans and rice? You may have that stuff in your house already!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Typically we do pizza on Friday nights...but I'm making Green Chile Stew tonight as we are having a return of winter at the moment after weeks of 70s and low 80s...snow tonight.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Chili beans over grilled or roasted sweet potatoes!
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Some sort of stir fry with eggs or egg whites for protein or a veggie omlett.

• krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lettuce wrap!! :smiley: Put your favorites inside and enjoy!
  • WomenCanBeBeastModeToo
    Options
    I get all my dinners from Freshly. Tonight I had Jamaican- Style Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa & Brown Rice. It was yummy! I used to meal prep but I figured the time and expense was well worth the $9.95 a dinner that Freshly charges, prepped, fresh and to my door. ( NO - I do not work for them. I just love them! )
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Egg roll in a bowl. . basicly egg roll filling over rice instead of wrapped and fried up. my husband loves it. today we had it with stir fry noodles instead of rice.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Baked haddock with veggies & side salad.
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Typically we do pizza on Friday nights...but I'm making Green Chile Stew tonight as we are having a return of winter at the moment after weeks of 70s and low 80s...snow tonight.

I'm guessing you may be from New Mexico or close to it...because of the green chile and the snow tonight! LOL
  • MeginBliss
    MeginBliss Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome ideas! Thank you all.

Friday used to be wine and pizza night and honestly pizza would have fit my macros but decided I wanted something a little more nutrient dense. I appreciate all of the responses
  • Puppy_love_81
    Puppy_love_81 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I make healthy chicken nuggets
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Fagioli con tonno (beans and tuna salad). It's just a can of tuna, a can of beans, some cut up veggies (celery, parsley, bell peppers or whatever), and a vinaigrette dressing. Easy peasy main dish salad.

Beside that we're having cucumbers in light sour cream with dill. Daisy brand light sour cream, where you can get it, is just cultured cream, skim milk, and vitamin A so it tastes pretty much like the original for only 20 calories/tablespoon.
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    mushrooms, broccoli, black beans, and chili paste for a little spice.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    When I have nothing prepared or no time to prepare, I usually end up making eggs in one form or another.

No meat also eggs at night yucky
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    On the menu tonight: grilled flounder, couscous and steamed broccoli