FORSKOLIN .. fat buster

Options
does anyone use this .. if so does it work ... suppose to burst fat cells ...

Replies

• Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    never heard of it... bump
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forskolin

doesn't look good to me. And with anything like this, what happens when you stop taking it? do it the right way. my opinion.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I won't tell you what I thought the title of this thread said the first time I looked at it!!!!

Personally, I don't believe in any of the "fat busters". In my humble OPINION, I think the best fat buster is working out!
  • Peanutmanda
    Peanutmanda Posts: 103
    Options
    I won't tell you what I thought the title of this thread said the first time I looked at it!!!!
    haha! That happend to me also! ^^ :blushing:
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    read that it is an active compound that is extracted from the Coleus Forskohlii plant. The plant is related to mint, historically grows in India, and has been used in traditional Indian medicine for hundreds of years and suppose to burst fat cells ....

Just looking into it ....
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    The only magic pill might be the latest research on the genetic master marker for fat storage.
  • eware13
    eware13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This was on Dr. Oz a while ago. haha He mentioned the same thing---'make sure you pronounce it right!'
    They did a demo on how it takes a fat cell and bursts it to go away. Sounded awesome but kinda scary!
    When I looked into it I found that Docs often use it for heart attack patients. A quick injection to get it into the blood stream to clear the heart up or something.
    It made sense-if fat is clogging an artery to bust it up quick, right?