110 lbs

2»

Replies

• JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    that is one great makeover all by itself. That's a new, different, younger and healthy-looking you.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    awesome job!

mind sharing how you accomplished the loss? i think including such info in these success posts really helps others *S*
  • Finding_Tina
    Finding_Tina Posts: 48 Member
    You look amazing.. Congrats on your achievement!!
  • Court2180
    Court2180 Posts: 17 Member
    So very inspiring, thanks for sharing!
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    You look amazing. A true inspration to others just starting their journey, like me. Thanks for posting the pics.
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Excellent success. How long did it take you to lose this much weight? And how did you do it?

I started walking a couple years back and got bored when I got to 6 miles. I tried a 5 K run a couple years ago and came in at 49:49. Mostly walking it. I've run four 5K's now my fastest being 36:12 a few months ago. I know I'm faster now so I'm looking for another 5K. I lost slowly at first then got more determined last summer. I lost 70 lbs since last August. I got addicted to running.
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Wow...what else can I say but wow. How on earth did you get such a flat tummy? Mine is all disgusting with extra skin and I have only lost half of what you did!

I'm not sure. I'm addicted to running and I know that helps. I also started doing push ups, leg lifts, planks, crunches... but only in the last few weeks. So I guess it's the running?
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    What a great success! So happy for you!! Congrats! You look awesome!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Omgosh!!! that is so great!!! You have done a great job!!! how long did it take you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!