I'm literally just bored

I still have another hour to kill at work before I get on.. It's raining and it takes like 15 minutes to get in and out of my ridiculous uniform so i cant really go anywhere..
Sooooo... Add me and talk to me and kill my time. I'm dying.

Replies

• ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Where do u work
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    I got a headache that could kill an elephant!
  • teenytinyprincesspea
    teenytinyprincesspea Posts: 33 Member
    Ew.
    Okay i complained about creepy men specifically that had been messaging me.
    I dont know any of you.
    I jist wanted people to talk to. And people that do add me and hold conversation. And people that dont... Continue to respond to threads and mock me for zero reason..
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Ew.
    Okay i complained about creepy men specifically that had been messaging me.
    I dont know any of you.
    I jist wanted people to talk to. And people that do add me and hold conversation. And people that dont... Continue to respond to threads and mock me for zero reason..

It's not for no reason.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I'm the only person who finds this exciting.
    pmfzwqspklhb.gifzcxl62aj070m.gif

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Gentlemen, how did you cultivate your creep? I just wonder. I don't think I've ever managed to creep one of these dainty lasses.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    work in with humour and cheekiness. then test boundaries until you spot a weakness. exploit.

rinse & repeat
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Gentlemen, how did you cultivate your creep? I just wonder. I don't think I've ever managed to creep one of these dainty lasses.

For some of us, it comes naturally.

Practicing the craft each and every day never hurts.
  • teenytinyprincesspea
    teenytinyprincesspea Posts: 33 Member
    Im still waiting for my inbox!

Wont let me
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    I've never been creeped. I'm obviously doing it wrong.
  • Motorsheen
    I think the creepy stigma for men can mean a few things. Sometimes just breaking social conventions such as an older man hitting on a younger woman, even if there is nothing inappropriate said, can result in the older man being called creepy. That is unless he is a celebrity or rich.

It can also apply to unattractive men. Creepy basically means unattractive a lot of the times. It really has nothing to do with a man's behavior, just the woman's highly subjective feelings.

Sometimes it means socially awkward men who may have social anxiety or even autistim.

Then the basic act of creepiness which is being sexually suggestive to people you don't know.

So what if you're an unattractive, socially awkward, sexually suggestive, old man? Is that like supersaiyan level creepy?

My God I hope so.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    I think the creepy stigma for men can mean a few things. Sometimes just breaking social conventions such as an older man hitting on a younger woman, even if there is nothing inappropriate said, can result in the older man being called creepy. That is unless he is a celebrity or rich.

It can also apply to unattractive men. Creepy basically means unattractive a lot of the times. It really has nothing to do with a man's behavior, just the woman's highly subjective feelings.

Sometimes it means socially awkward men who may have social anxiety or even autistim.

Then the basic act of creepiness which is being sexually suggestive to people you don't know.

Basically this, if the guy is a Chad, Tyrone, Jamal or Rico Suave, he won't come off as creepy even if he is weird or socially awkward because the woman is so attracted to him, he can say stupid things and she might laugh it off or find it cute. However there is a limit to this like if the guy is a rapist or child molester. An ugly guy's game has to be on point 24/7 for him to be able to talk to a woman and get her number because if the woman is not attracted to him initially, one *kitten* up and he's screwed. Having money and status can help him too. Idc what anyone says but looks do matter, not only with dating but in life in general. It also depends how old the guy is, if it's a 5-10 year difference (a 30 year old man hitting on a 20-year old woman) then it's not that bad especially if he's good looking but if it's some 50 year old dude hitting on a 20 year old woman then he better be good looking, in shape or like you said before have money or be a celebrity because that would be weird especially if he's ugly.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »

So what if you're an unattractive, socially awkward, sexually suggestive, old man? Is that like supersaiyan level creepy?

My God I hope so.

Thought you just had to be a 30+ yr old man

30?

That's like... late 20's

That's like almost a teenager.