5'3 and under Success Stories Before and After photos

Options
sweetcherae
sweetcherae Posts: 66 Member
edited April 2017 in Success Stories
Hello! First I would like to say I find success story photos so helpful, and inspirational! I am curious to know how soon you saw a difference. I am currently on my journey of losing 50lbs. So far I'm down 15lbs in 3 weeks

Replies

• CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I saw a difference within a few months, but I started out morbidly obese.

Nice work losing that first 15!

Down 140lbs: My story.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Not done, but feeling successful since I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal.
    5'0 34yr old
    SW 152 CW 137 GW 110ish?
    I've been eating around 1200 cals and riding my exercise bike 30-60min 5-6 days per week. Thinking about taking a shot at 30 day Shred. Started mid feb 2017.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I have a timeline if youd like to see send me a message, I dont feel its appropriate for forums people seem sensitive here to bra and panty shots even though you see it at the beach. lol
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    pvandjr13 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 5'2" and started both my new health journey and fitness pal on 3/12/17. I've tried to stay within 1400 calories per day with light exercise since I have kids and work long hours. I started out at 220lbs at a size 20 pant.

Out of curiosity, why 1400? What did mfp set you up for net cals? It seems low.

Down 140lbs: My story.
  • mariazmabey
    mariazmabey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    How do you post your pictures? New to this :)
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5 feet tall. I started at 185 and the weight loss became noticeable to other people when I lost 17 lbs. Good luck!
  • sweetcherae
    Options
    pvandjr13 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 5'2" and started both my new health journey and fitness pal on 3/12/17. I've tried to stay within 1400 calories per day with light exercise since I have kids and work long hours. I started out at 220lbs at a size 20 pant. I don't consume as much water as I'd like but I'm trying to at least have 65oz a day (but aiming for 100oz). Today is the 49th day and I'm at 194.4lbs which is almost 26lbs so far. It's hard as hell but the change in my pant size continues to drive me forward. I'm now a size 14 in pants and I'm aiming to get to a 12 or maybe a 10 (oh how i wish). I've just been walking at least 3 miles a day about 4x a week at a 3.5+ pace. Now I'm implementing other exercises for my upper arms and my thighs, abdomen and butt :) I look forward to hearing more about your progress! Keep up the great work!!

That's amazing! Thank you for sharing! Good luck on your journey! You're doing amazing!
  • sweetcherae
    Options
    I was very overweight, so it took a while before I or anyone else noticed a physical or visual difference, probably about 40 pounds. However, once I got the right method going, I knew I had the problem finally beaten. I was overweight and obese from age 7 to age 33 and yo-yoed many times with dieting schemes. In 1985, my training in psychotherapy together with what I learned through experience led me to be able to apply effective behavior therapy. I finally lost 140 pounds in 1985 and have maintained 180, within 10 pounds, since. Within a month of beginning this newest approach, I knew I would never have the problem again. My new addiction was better than the old one. p6zvs3st8rx4.jpg

This is great! Thank you for sharing
  • stacief82
    stacief82 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", 34yo, SW 156.4 CW 132.8 GW 120-125

I have lost a little over 20lbs, people started noticing around 15lbs, but with each lb lost more and more people have started noticing. I think part of the issue is I tend to wear loser fitting clothes anyway, so the weight loss isn't as noticeable.
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!