Which fitness app do you recommend?

Options
laceyf53
laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
I see a lot of people with watches, fit bits, etc. Which fitness tool do you guys recommend? I want to see how many calories I'm using a day and integrate that with myfitnesspal. Price is not a big deal, just whichever is best. Thanks!

Replies

• sarahwilkins596
    sarahwilkins596 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit Zip! It's the small wearable one... I throw it on my bra everyday and off I go. It tracks steps, distance & calories burned and it syncs w/ MFP. I like using it against Map my walk for accuracy and they're pretty close. Lastly- u can use it to launch Fitness Challenges- hope that helps! o:)
  • henriklynggaard
    henriklynggaard Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am using a Fitbit charge HR for normal activities and sleep tracking. I have their weight as well.

For actual exercise I have a polar watch which also syncs to myfitnesspal. The polar watch I have doesn't have 24/7 HR but far better exercise tracking.

It is a decent setup for me, although I would prefer to have a watch that combines the features of the two
  • jayv85
    jayv85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I use aaptiv. It's trainers that record programs. It has categories in treadmill, strength, core, elliptical, outside running, bike, and training programs, etc. It's $10/month but totally worth it to me if you don't want to do a video but want something to help you at the gym/outside/home. They make training programs with music and verbally tell you what to do so you can listen the entire exercise. There's a 7-day free trial unless you get a code from an ambassador for 30 days free.

I'm just horrible at trying to figure out what to do for exercise and/or the equipment and this really helps me. It's made my workouts more enjoyable.