Fitness pal & Nutrisystem :)

Options
Ive been using fitness pal for over 600 days, just starting nutrisystem to get back on track with my portions! I don't have many people to follow anymore due to people are no longer active :(
5'2 130lbs - goal 115
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• stevet621
    stevet621 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Added
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Options
    esl00025 wrote: »
    Ive been using fitness pal for over 600 days, just starting nutrisystem to get back on track with my portions! I don't have many people to follow anymore due to people are no longer active :(
    5'2 130lbs - goal 115
    Feel free to add me :)

I have used nutrisystem before. I lost the weight but gained it back a few months later.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    When using programs like nutrisystem, it doesn't really train you to eat properly on your own without the help of the program, which as the poster above me mentioned, can cause you to gain the weight back after you go off the system. Just a heads up.
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    When using programs like nutrisystem, it doesn't really train you to eat properly on your own without the help of the program, which as the poster above me mentioned, can cause you to gain the weight back after you go off the system. Just a heads up.

It helped with portion control and was user friendly and that's about it. I got so tired of the food. It just left a nasty taste! One major reason I did it was because someone wanted to do program with me. I'd never do it again.