Just Joined Last Week

Options
I'm 24 and have ANOTHER friend getting married this year that is forcing me into a bridesmaid's dress! I dropped 20 pounds last time but would really like to do this the healthy way instead of the diet pill way so I have joined the gym and decided that I am going to use the counter on here and hopefully drop around 30 pounds and keep it off. :tongue:

Replies

• rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have ANOTHER friend getting married this year that is forcing me into a bridesmaid's dress! I dropped 20 pounds last time but would really like to do this the healthy way instead of the diet pill way so I have joined the gym and decided that I am going to use the counter on here and hopefully drop around 30 pounds and keep it off. :tongue:
  • asmith1225
    Options
    :tongue: I am with you! I have yet another friend getting married in June so I can totally make my goal by then "the right way"! Then I have 3 more in 09 so I have to really keep it off! I think this site is really great it has really helped me stay foucs! Welcome!
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    That's great and good luck with your goals and staying motivated.
  • kjellis00
    Options
    Hello!!

I am once again a maid of honor and am trying to lose 30 lbs as well! Let's Get Busy