New & in need of friends and motivation.

Options
Hello,

I'm new on this site so I don't have anyone to hold be accountable yet. I'm serious about shaving off about 20 pounds or so to get my old figure back. Law school has done a number on me, and I have another year left. Working out is hard because my time is so restricted from my studies and work. I'm also already vegan so for me dieting means cutting out the snacks (Which I'm really terrible at). So if anyone out there has some motivation I can borrow, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Jocelyn

Replies

• brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi Jocelyn!!! Welcome :) WTG for law school!! I'd be more than happy to help support you on this journey!! You can do this  we can all benefit from the support
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jocelyn!!!
  • mmccullough2
    mmccullough2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your academic accomplishments and it's nice to see your mindful of your physical health and well being. Keep tracking and you'll be in perfect form when you finish up and launch that career!
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I sent you a request...we can all use all the motivation and help possible.
  • jrosnick
    jrosnick Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I can feel the support already =) Feel free to add me, and I'll dish some back your way as well!