jillian in your ipod

Options
I have just downloaded jillian michaels from KFI radio onto my ipod just go to itunes then podcast then on the right hand side put KFI then sunday and you should be able to find it. She is inspirational really makes me feel positive she talks about various topics I have hours to get through.

Just thought I would share.

Replies

• tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    I have just downloaded jillian michaels from KFI radio onto my ipod just go to itunes then podcast then on the right hand side put KFI then sunday and you should be able to find it. She is inspirational really makes me feel positive she talks about various topics I have hours to get through.

Just thought I would share.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I didnt find it, all I found was a church thing for Sunday
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    oh I found it now, Thank you! I love her!
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Thanks so much for the info! I am downloading them all...I love Jillian maybe if I let her in my head while I walk, I 'll get where I want to be sooner! Again, Thanks!
  • tazzy
    Options
    thats exactly what I thought and there is plenty to get through I cant wait to go for a walk now. the woman is pure inspiration.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bump for me to check out later thanks!:bigsmile:
  • onwardfatgirl
    Options
    i wanted to bump this because these podcasts are so amazing. everyone sees her on biggest loser and thinks she's so mean (she's tough, don't get me wrong) but she's REALLY good at what she does and it took the podcasts for me to truly love her style of training. she gets down to the mental/emotional stuff along with the physical. and she knows her nutrition specs -- some people push artificial sweetners or 100 cal packs, but she's into real, whole, clean organic food. love her!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    nother bump:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    quote by: onwardfatgirl:flowerforyou:

"I wanted to bump this because these podcasts are so amazing. everyone sees her on biggest loser and thinks she's so mean (she's tough, don't get me wrong) but she's REALLY good at what she does and it took the podcasts for me to truly love her style of training. she gets down to the mental/emotional stuff along with the physical. and she knows her nutrition specs -- some people push artificial sweetners or 100 cal packs, but she's into real, whole, clean organic food. love her! "

thanks all for sharing not only about the podcasts (can't wait to listen to them) but about how motivating you feel she is...:drinker:

I especially enjoyed what onwardfatgirl shared about Jillian being into 'real, whole, clean organtic food' I was beginning to think I was the only one not eating those 100 cal packs:noway: :blushing: They just don't appeal to me, I would much rather plan for a cookie from my heatlh food store and know exactly what's in it and enjoy it because I know it's a healthier choice for me.

But no offense to anyone that like the cal packs as I know some do on here.:flowerforyou: That's what makes this site great and why it works, we all add something to it by who we are and what we do:drinker: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • tazzy
    Options
    I have just been and bought some good quality organic dark choc as she says it is better for you than red wine rich in anti oxigentsI like dark choc but not lots of it so that is great I am going to add this into my cals at least twice a week so that I never feel deprived and I am going to try and stay away from normal crappy choc and have this moderation instead. I dont drink alcohol so this is my 1 vice and if jillian says she eats it, it cant be all that bad in MODERATION.

I have put this on my friends ipod also to try and keep her inspired. I feel more balanced in every way when I listen to her show.

Fitness chick you mentioned about not enjoying those low cal snack pack things I have noticed that with eating clean I actually dont crave junk which is odd, but then I know if I really want something I can have it I just have to exercise for it maybe that is the mind set that I have been missing for the last 14 months. I am also eating everything in the right balance protein carbs etc and mostly complex carbs I guess I feel so much better because I am regulating my insulin levels better through diet.

Please keep bumping this as I want everybody to benefit as Jillian is great I would soooo love to meet her one day.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bumpin Jillian:tongue:
  • borac
    borac Posts: 174
    Options
    ' nother bumb when i get home today

thx for sharing.. can't wait to get it on the ipod !!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    me 2:laugh: bumpin it again for us both:tongue:
  • borac
    Options
    Ok .. i'm totally lost at this.. I have never went to my i tune store before.. so I clicked on the " podcast " and it's a totally empty page, then on the bottom i have clicked on someting and it took me to the i tune store where again i have the menu and i clicked on the podcasts.. well.. just to say it short.. i'm lost can't find it i found a billion other things.. but .. :embarassed: help please..
  • borac
    Options
    ok i did go to audio podcasts and in browse i did enter the KFI .. and found the " sunday " downloaded it.. but they are talking about mortage ?

:sad:
  • tazzy
    Options
    borac in the your section of podcast if you click on there it should break down the whole show and jillian should be there. Library (on the left hand side then click on the arrow thingy next to sunday to get the break down and then tell it to get jillian michaels not get all as that gets everything)

Let me know if you are still struggling and I will explain more.

Vicky
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I am a downloader virgin :blushing:

Hopefully I'll be able to find this :bigsmile:

It would be so cool to have especially when you're having a down day, not only could you go for a walk but you could hear some positive info for getting healthier
  • borac
    Options
    Thank you it did help me when you said that i can " break down " the section and look for her,
    I did find it , but it tells me that all this topics are about 1:30 minutes... i thought i read you guys said hours ? .. Am I missing something - i'm downloading it right now , didn't get to hear anything yet but can't wait for it ..

thanks again for the help :flowerforyou:
  • tazzy
    Options
    borac it is hours it should be about 1:16 or there abouts that is just short of 2 hours.
  • lisatownsend
    Options
    :mad: I would like to have this can some one help me please ? mabie copy the address or something !

Thank you so much