Looking for Accountability Partner!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm a 28 year old female with 70 pounds to loose. I'm looking for a motivated accountability partner to help me stay on track and likewise, I will do the same for you! I'd want someone that I could text, call, or email daily to record what we've done (or haven't :sweat: ) and motivate each other in reminding ourselves why we are doing this and how great it'll be when we do it together! We'd record our weights and send photos back and forth of our accomplishments.

I really need someone whose going to commit and be willing to tell it to me straight, as I will be doing the same to them! I'd like someone whose trying to loose at least 60 pds, but other than that can be anyone! Please reply or message me if you're interested in doing this with me. I think it'd be a great motivator for both of us!

Thanks

Replies

• rainebowsparkles
    rainebowsparkles Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm interested in being your accountability partner if you're interested and still looking for one.

I'm a 26 year old female. I have 60+ pounds to loose and until the last few weeks have had some serious motivation issues. So this would be perfect for me :)

If you're interested let me know!
  • rachhanley
    rachhanley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!! I am a 28 year old female and have lost about 30 pounds in the last 12 months but still want to lose another 20-25.