Welcome New comer

Options
Hello, Everyone my name is Kim and tomorrow I will began a change in how I relate to food. I know this journey will be a struggle for me but I'm determine to overcome this battle. Wish me luck!

kroby42

Replies

• papergogetter
    Options
    Good luck. Just take it one day at a time :smile:
  • EmilySG2011
    Options
    Good luck--this is a great site.
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good luck Kim. Know that you are taking this journey with a lot of other people who are happy to share experiences and provide encouragement.
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    good luck!!!!!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim,

My name is Brandi and I know how you feel! I am beginning to change my relationship with food too, which had gotten completely out of control. But change is scary so If you want, friend me on here and we can support eachother.
  • allenlisa
    allenlisa Posts: 96
    Options
    we all gotta start somewhere! Good for you for making the decision to change your life! Good luck!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    You need very little luck. You need what you already have, tons of it - determination. :smile:
    Welcome.
  • sujastka
    sujastka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: hi, finally decided to change my life. My goals are to feel energy again and be healthy, im so tired of being tired all the time, this is not living life. Everyday the only enjoyment I have really ever had was enjoying the food I eat, i deserve so much more......looking forward to this program...
  • shannybell
    shannybell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for 2 1/2 weeks and love it! weight loss is slow for me but i am fired up and ready! Good luck!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!