Sad way to get my butt in gear...

Options
My name is Cassie and I am 37, mom of two, and work in law enforcement for the last 10 years. I'm married to the best guy I've ever met. I've been up and down on my weight for the last ten years and I'm now the highest I've ever been. This is due to the fact that I recently had a horrible miscarriage a couple weeks ago that has shaken me to the core. I'm so sad from grief and trying to get better emotionally and physically so we can think about trying again. I do feel better when I'm active so I know this is what I need to do. I'm looking for friends who are looking for friends themselves and are trying to better themselves too! I'm not someone who likes to dwell on stuff so I'm trying to move on from this so I won't be having pity parties for myself lol! Anywho, Thank you for "listening" to me!❤️

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    :heart:

All the best in your journey to a mentally and physically healthier you! (and a new addition to join you when the time is right)
  • ILoveGoal
    ILoveGoal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wonderful you want to take care of your precious body.

Have fun reaching your goals. B)
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!❤️
  • RunningOnWontons
    RunningOnWontons Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. <3
  • MrsSenecal
    Options
    Thank you!!❤️
  • mkkhoza1
    mkkhoza1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So very sorry to hear about your recent loss. Your words display such strength of character. Best wishes and good luck on this journey Mrs. Senecal :)
  • MrsSenecal
    Options
    Thank you so much! It's hard but time to move on and get healthier!
  • mczaplicki3769
    mczaplicki3769 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have been in a similar situation. But keep the faith and keep going. Just remember to hold faith!
  • MrsSenecal
    Options
    Thank you for your kind comments!!!
  • BrutalMeHonest
    BrutalMeHonest Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope that this journey will help you through!
  • MrsSenecal
    Options
    Thank you so much guys!! ❤️