DANCING!

Options
I have decided that because I miss dancing so much that once I get to my goal weight I will join a dance class!

This is motivation enough to make me work extra hard :) That and extra clothes, and seeing the look on other peoples faces :)

What are other peoples motivation and what are your rewards for when you hit your goal weight???

Replies

• kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Why not join now? Surely you'll burn calories in a dance class :smile: . I am by no means a dancer, but I love dancing too. It's like I get to trick my body and my brain into working out :bigsmile: . My reward for ultimate goal is laser hair removal for all that stuff you gotta go and get waxed :grumble: . I've wanted it for a long time, but could never see spending that kind of money on something purely for aesthetics. So I figure, why not do it for ultimate goal reward? :bigsmile:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Why wait... I finally signed up for Zumba a couple of weeks ago ... and found out although it says "Zumba" its really hip hop dancing... I suck ... but Iam getting much better every single week. And I love it...
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You should dance now! I LOVE dancing!!! Don't wait for that, just make your goal something like "new dance shoes" instead!!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I go to Zumba twice a week! My end reward is to take the Zumba Instructor Training so that I can start teaching classes!!

And clothes. Lots and lots of clothes. I cleaned out my closets, and it is SAD. lol
  • LauraMarie37
    LauraMarie37 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I click on anything that says "dancing". =D

Since I am a professional dancer, my goal is to lose enough weight to get my contract renewed. When one's paycheck is on the line, that provides fantastic motivation!!!

But I agree dance is an awesome way to stay fit (though cross training is necessary for most of us, too...)!!!
  • dbzs
    dbzs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Start dancing right now, I go out at least twice a week to swing or country dance. it's a great way to burn calories and a lot more fun than the gym.