19lbs down from Feb 1 to May 1

Options
PrincessMel72
PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
Hey guys! I was surprised to step on the scale this morning and see another 6lbs lost! I restarted my journey on Feb 1 at 196. I only weigh once per month and today I'm at 177! My goal range is 130-135.

My calories are 1200 per day (I'm very short, just under 5') and I do exercise 5x per week for 30-45 mins per day on the recumbent bike at our apartment gym. I tend to eat a little higher on weekends and not track as carefully, but I'm still down an average of 6-8lbs per month! Just overall happy and wanted to share :)

Have a great day!

Replies

• Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! I'm at 1200 per day also. It's good to be happy :)
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • SarahR2412
    SarahR2412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss journey so far. I weigh once a week but eventually when I've hit target I will want to do it fortnightly before changing it to monthly. Be hard to change the habit and not worry but long term I know I can't weigh every week and beat myself up if I've gained cause I know I can lose
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I know it's a small loss in the grand scheme of things, but it sure makes me happy knowing I'm on the right track again!
  • namom77
    namom77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! It's uncanny how similar our stories are. I also started on Feb 1 at 197 and weighed in this morning at 176. My ultimate goal is 135. Pretty cool how we are basically in the same boat. :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!