Hiya

Options
Hi everyone. My friend told me about this website and what a great support system it is. I've attempted calorie counting before with apps on my phone but after a few weeks I just give it up and get back to my old habits. I'm hoping this time is different! I have about 30lbs left to lose and I plan on sticking to it this time. I've never been terribley comforable with the way I look, and I'm doing this for me so that I can enjoy myself and the things I do more.

Replies

• Krae79
    Krae79 Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome! This is the first thing I've tried that I've actually stuck to so far. I've been doing it about a month and a half. People here are so supportive and have wonderful ideas. :smile:
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    Welcome! I have to agree - everyone I've met here in the MFP community have been very supportive and motivating! I've been here for about 3 days and I love it~! If you'd like some support and possibly a cheer squad (lol) feel free to add me :)
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it's the only thing that seems to be working to help me lose weight. I too have tried on my own to lose weight, but it seems MFP helps me be accountable for what I eat . I didn't realize how many calories I was eating daily till I started putting it on MFP. Now 20-25 lbs. to go. Good luck and everyone here is so supportive.
  • Pearliosis
    Options
    Welcome Crystal!! You've made the right decision to join this place :D of course I forced you too :P <3 haha
    We can do this together girl!