Nutrisystem

Options
Can someone help me find the Nutrisystem groups on here.. Thank you

Replies

• Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Not sure they do but I;; send you a friend request. I've been on nutrisystem since Sept.
  • meltedsno
    meltedsno Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I went to two nutrisystem groups yesterday that were posted elsewhere, but there has been no action on there in about a year :-(
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I guess one could start a group? not me though as I not savvy enough lol but I'd join
  • HUNIBUN2022
    HUNIBUN2022 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I saw the 2 on here but no active on them. I'm on my 3 week on NS
  • crawfishgirl333
    crawfishgirl333 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've done one box of nutrisystem and think I'll get another
  • MasterXelcas
    MasterXelcas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I got nutrisystem recently too, it helps immensely when you don't even have to think about what to do for food everyday
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 and have been trying to find an active group. If you guys want I would be willing to start one here if you all want to keep in touch.
  • Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my first nutrisystem yesterday, and I was hoping to see a group to help me with the plan.
  • arzabal
    arzabal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join a group too, just ordered The uniquely yours plan. What plan are you all on? Do we just add each other as a friend?
  • Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group arzabal. I am also in the uniquely yours. I just started last Friday. I got with the plan the Lean 13. So I got a fix set of meals for the first week. So far has been good. I lost 1lb. I willl know better at the end of 1 week.