Need a 4 hour body buddy....

Options
I have a ton of weight to lose....but I have made a big change in the way I eat and how I look at food....
I am looking for anyone that has done the four hour diet...or is doing it....

Thanks in advance...
Renee

Replies

• PamelaRose88
    Options
    please explain? lol
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    what's the 4 hour diet?
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 4 Hour Body. Request has been sent.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    There is a slow carb thread around here somewhere. I think the only thing that I really 'got' from the book was the importance of eating protein soon after waking :)
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Upon reading the comments about the 4 hour body.. It doesn't seem like a Good choice and just another Fad. Changing how you perceive food and the quantity is what My fitness pal is for. I am sure if I posted what I ate before tracking my food and calories it would be astronomical! I never looked to see what a portion size was. I just ate. Doing your research and tracking what you eat should help a lot!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Upon reading the comments about the 4 hour body.. It doesn't seem like a Good choice and just another Fad. Changing how you perceive food and the quantity is what My fitness pal is for. I am sure if I posted what I ate before tracking my food and calories it would be astronomical! I never looked to see what a portion size was. I just ate. Doing your research and tracking what you eat should help a lot!

I was interested in the 4 Hour Body after seeing Tim Ferriss on Dr. Oz. I joined MFP in January 2011 with 120 pounds to lose. I lost 83 pounds 5 months and then hit a plateau that wouldn't budge. I tried everything. Then I decided to give the 4 Hour Body diet a try for a week or two to just kick me off the plateau. I lost 4 pounds in 1 week and have never lost that much since I started dieting. I will do this another week to see how I go and then will incorporate some of his diet along with what I was eating before (which is low glycemic slow carb anyway).
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Is his the diet where you have a 4 hour window to eat per day?
  • ChrissiesGettingHealthy
    Options

I was interested in the 4 Hour Body after seeing Tim Ferriss on Dr. Oz. I joined MFP in January 2011 with 120 pounds to lose. I lost 83 pounds 5 months and then hit a plateau that wouldn't budge. I tried everything. Then I decided to give the 4 Hour Body diet a try for a week or two to just kick me off the plateau. I lost 4 pounds in 1 week and have never lost that much since I started dieting. I will do this another week to see how I go and then will incorporate some of his diet along with what I was eating before (which is low glycemic slow carb anyway).

83 pounds in 5 months! How did you do it?
  • arenee123
    arenee123 Posts: 26
    Options
    http://www.everydiet.org/diet/4-hour-body
    This pretty much describes the plan.....

It may be a fad...but it works for all my areas of concern....
    Sugars.....being overweight and 46 I am worried about diabetes.....
    Snacking....my biggest weakness...snacking while cooking dinner for everyone....
    Cost.....Boring but chicken breast and broccoli for dinner. I bought a 6 lbs bag for 12and a 3 lb bag of
    broccoli ~2 weeks ago~ and it cost....about $20.00........

And I have had a weight loss jumpstart that has be excited about losing weight....
    I will try it a bit longer......but would like have some help....

Thanks
    Renee
  • scottcarr_pctech
    Options
    I have been slow carbing for several months now and seen great results. I have dropped all the weight I wanted to and have started to see my six pack. I would be glad to help with the process if you still need help.