Night Shift?

Options
Has anyone ever worked night shift? Should I eat regular? or light? Since it is night time???... :S Im working from Midnight To Noon

But the thing is, I also went to work from 930 to 400 PM then another in like 4 hours I got straight back to work... for the midnight shift...

Replies

• abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    drink water, and if u are still hungry, eat something, but try to drink at least a cup of water before you eat.
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    I have work nights a lot. The thing with that and food is that depends on your day how often and if you going to sleep after or not. when i work night is usuallly 2 week at the time so i change alll my rutine. breakfast always right after weaking up no matter the time then the lunch 4 hrs later and dinner 4 after that. The bad part is getting bored and entretain yourself with food.
  • twintea
    twintea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    when I worked the night shift I would eat regular times and if I was hungry from 12am onward I would make sure I had healthy snacks with me at work and only eat if I felt hungry...you basically teach your body when and how much you are going to eat....drink water and I watched people around me and everyone deals with the night shift cravings differently - I tried to eat breakfast after I got home in the morning and stay awake a few hours to let it digest ....it takes a toll on your body that is for sure but it is doable !!! good luck with your shifts ......TT :smile:
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    Girl what kind of crazy hours do you work. I hope u dont work that crazy all the time. I work 12 hour night ****, from7p-7am. I wake up around 3, I workout then I eat "breakfast" around 5pm. I eat my lunch at work around 9p or 10pm. Then Ill have a snack around 1am, and thats my last meal of the night. I usually dont eat anything after 1am. But if you are not use to night shift then eat light snacks every 3-4hrs or so. Not a full course meal....I hope this helps