Where do you notice it first?

Options
When you lose weight, where do y'all notice it first? I always lose it from my face first, then my tummy. I don't lose too much from my legs, since they're really muscular (I used to dance). And unlike most women, my boobs are the last to go :D

So what about you?

Replies

• tkrallman
    tkrallman Posts: 29
    Options
    My boobs unfortunately are the first... and I can really see the difference. LOL. So has my daughters... and trust me they don't get their size from their momma. I'm looking forward to being correctly proportioned. LOL
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    I haven't lost enough to have a place to notice yet, but I really want to be like you in the sense that I do NOT want my boobs to be the first to go. I know they will get smaller and I don't want to be a DDD anymore. But I think a DD would be truly respectable. lol
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Definitely the face. That is where EVERYONE notices it. I wish I could in my stomach!!
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight, I melted like a snowman - face first, then shoulders (hello collarbones!) and arms, boobs, then thighs, and the very very very very last thing to shrink was my belly. I got a lot of "Oh you look so adorable! *winkwink*" as they looked at my belly expectantly. *laugh*
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    My waist is feeling slimmer - although people are starting to say my face is changing. I can't see it yet, but I see myself all the time in mirrors so I'm sure it will take ages for me to see it!!
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    For me is the weist. I notice my size change before anyone else notice my face.
  • NatStylz
    NatStylz Posts: 38
    Options
    Funny enough I noticed in smaller places like my neck, wrist and ankles
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    The waist/tummy and neck/face first....
    Same here... I barely ever lose any in my "upper region", except I have to get an "upper region" supporter that is smaller all the way around. ROFL!!!
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    I lose in my waist first. At least it seems I notice a difference in how my pants fit before I notice anything else. I wish I lost it in my face first. I hate my double chin...ugh.
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    The waist/tummy and neck/face first....
    Same here... I barely ever lose any in my "upper region", except I have to get an "upper region" supporter that is smaller all the way around. ROFL!!!

lol... that is awesome! I want that to be me!!!!
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've never been more than a little chubby but I lost fat from my arms, face, chest and back first. I still have fat on my waist however as for most guys it is the last place to lose it :/
  • sschiano
    sschiano Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    first my belly/ waist, as soon as i start a diet poof!! and if i do enough abs exersised i can get some killer abs super quick, then i guess my face because my cheekbones pop out more, but those thighs/ hips / butt just wont budge!!!!!!!!!
  • newmommynewfitme
    Options
    So far my face and waist, I'm looking overly top heavy at (at least to me) the moment. I'm at a weird stage where all my maternity stuff is too big and looks ridiculous but my regular clothes are too big in the waist and a bit tight in the chest. The joys of breastfeeding lol!
  • robinmachorro
    Options
    Hmm for me would have probably been my face and then my waist :D
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    my hands....my face definitely....i have lost inches, but not weight, from my belly, and i ve also lost from my breasts....my legs are also getting smaller, and more muscular
  • charmednz
    charmednz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    underneath my boobs and waist first - well this is where I have noticed the weight I have lost so far...
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Face for sure :0)
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My face is certainly the first thing that looks slimmer.. the belly took/is taking forever.. get with the program! :)