I'm that WOMAN

Hello everyone, I'm 41 years old and finally taking my weight loss journey seriously. I've been working hard since November 2016 and as of now I'm down 42lbs. I'm so excited about the results that I am addicted to reaching my goal which is a total weight loss of 80lbs. I love reading success stories and I'm grateful for everyone who shares their story. Battling my weight such a sensitive and personal aspect of my life and I really enjoy having people in my corner who can relate to me because they are on the same journey. I'm here to encourage, share, and just talk, so if you're looking for a weight loss buddy, I'm that woman.

Replies

• evscha
    evscha Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! I am 44 and have only just started here but am also finally taking weight loss seriously! It started out as gaining a little here and bit there until I found I really didn't like myself much anymore! So here I am and I am going to do my best to get back to being a bit more me. I would really like to have someone to talk to and maybe we can do this together?
  • lanalove2b
    lanalove2b Posts: 2 Member
    That would be great, I'll send you a friend request.
  • mlamb1970
    mlamb1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Lanalove2b, I have just started this weight loss journey myself. It would be great to have someone to talk to! I am 47 and have been heavy all of my life. I got to the point that I could not even make across my work campus without having to stop and take a breather. I did what I had to do and have lost weight. It's about time I take care of myself and start loving me! Great job on your weight loss!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Awesome transformation! :)
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Hey! Welcome!
  • Kess33
    Kess33 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello hi I've just started on here (again