Motivate me!! :)

Options
I worked out for weeks. Ate healthy. Drank tons of water. And over the course of those few weeks lost 7 pounds! Which is quite an achievement considering I only have about 15 to lose.
But alas. I have been taking care of my family recently due to my moms hositalization, and have completely fallen off the wagon.
I need help! And motivation! You guys are all awesome and it would be so amazing if I could get some motivation tips? What keeps you going??

XOXO - Ang

Replies

• lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sometimes its hard when your life is stressful.. i think the way to think of it is you need something that you can control and thats what you put in your mouth.. this is the way i'm gonna try to think of things when my life stresses me out x
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Well i set a goal for myself last week to burn 3500 calories, so i did it. I keep setting mini goals and then meeting them or trying to at least. Come on, a workout it makes me feel so much happier when i am moving everyday. You need this! Your body will thank you and then you will thank you. I go for a long walk when i have no motivation and that gets me into gear to start up on some serious calorie burn for the rest of the week.
  • nataliarunes
    Options
    I like to give myself little contest/goals to win. At the end of it I give myself something I want; a new game/movie/book, a good meal out at a place I like,etc... I also try to work in exercise into my everyday routine, remember cleaning house is exercise, as is walking your dog, heck even playing guitar. But at the end of everyday I tell myself you did good today, once step closer to your ultimate goal.
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    Hello fell free to add me we can keep eachother motivated