Fast Food Cheats

Options
2»

Replies

• Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I don't eat in "$" fast food restaurants; but I do eat in $$ restaurants and I follow the tips / suggestions that are mentioned above. Sauces, dressings, on the side. No bread or half a bun. Fries (God YES!) with a salad.
  • silverseamist
    silverseamist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I plan around the meal. If I know I'm going for fast food, I'll have a healthy low cal breakfast with protein, and then maybe go for a walk afterward
  • Bunch_of_nuts
    Bunch_of_nuts Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My next cheat day will be taking my daughter on a date to Whataburger on the 6th when she turns 21mo, she loves their chicken. I plan on not drinking soda, because I dont drink soda so thats how I'll be making it healthier :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I plan around the meal. If I know I'm going for fast food, I'll have a healthy low cal breakfast with protein, and then maybe go for a walk afterward

Something like this. If I want a Freddy's Steakburger with cheese, no "cheat" is going to work. I'll bank some calories for a week or so, then have the whole thing WITH fries. Delicious!
  • stelly76
    stelly76 Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Something like this. If I want a Freddy's Steakburger with cheese, no "cheat" is going to work. I'll bank some calories for a week or so, then have the whole thing WITH fries. Delicious!

That's me with Shake Shack. Lots more exercise and bank the calories like crazy!!!